8.00 – 8h30AM:
• We will pick you up at your hotel, we take you to visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum - the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh's stilt house - where Ho lived in and passed away between 1958 and 1969.
• Then visiting Ho Chi Minh's museum where tourists learn what he had done for Viet Nam and some other countries and learn all kinds of information about President Ho Chi Minh.
• The next place is One Pillar Pagoda a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square pond. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature the first college of Viet Nam dedicated to Confucian.
• Have lunch at a restaurant. After lunch, drive to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Which is on the shore of West Lake.
• The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with Ngoc Son Temple.
End at your hotel at 3:00 PM .
* Includes: Lunch, transport, English-speaking guide, entrance fee.
* Excluded: Insurance, drinks and personal expenses.
* Essentials: Sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sun-glasses, comfortable shoes.
* Passengers are susgested not to wear short clothes or take any luggage for convenience.
Package Price: US$ 45/pax