Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most beautiful landscapes of Ninh Binh province, just 100km to the southeast of Hanoi. Hoa Lu was the ancient Royal capital during the Dinh and Pre-Le dynasties which lasted for 41 years (from 969-1009). In comparison with Hoa Lu’s cultural significance, Tam Coc is considered naturally significant as the Ha Long Bay of the rice paddies because it is reminiscent of the famous natural heritage area in its due to its beautiful limestone landscape, charm. Sitting on boat cruising Tam Coc, one is enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields, all combined to form a poetic painting picture of the countryside.
• 7h30 – 8h30AM: Hotel pick up and leave for Ninh Binh province. The big chance for you to see countryside normal life of Vietnamese. Rest stop, photograph opportunities… Arrive Hoa Lu at 10:30AM. Spend time to review The Ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam.
• 12:00 PM: Departure to Tam Coc for lunch. After lunch, from the Tam Coc ferry, small boat takes you to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves).
• The Ngo Dong River leads you in quiet movements of the oars create a sort of musical rhythm to a place which is you’ve never seen even in your dream.
• That’s why people called Tam Coc is “Halong bay in land”.
• 15.30 PM: Back to ferry and back to Hanoi around 5.30 PM
Price: $ 45/pax
* Includes: Lunch,bike, Transportation, English speaking guide, Entrance fee. * Excludes: Insurance, drinks & personal expenses. * Needed things: Sun cream, Insect repellent, Hat, Sun-glasses, Swim clothes.